Global Inclusion is the only conference solely dedicated to advancing diversity, equity and inclusion in the field of global education and cultural exchange.
Global education can be a high impact practice that contributes to academic success, interpersonal growth and career readiness. As such, all students and young people deserve equitable access to the benefits that global education and cultural exchange can afford.
With an increasingly diverse student population enrolled in education systems, it is imperative that educators and administrators continue to strengthen their skills, knowledge and competencies in diversity, equity, and inclusion to ensure that global education is not only accessible, but designed to support all students.
Moreover, the field of global education and cultural exchange, like any sector, must be intentional in building a diverse pipeline of professionals and fostering a climate of inclusion and belonging in offices, organizations, and higher education institutions. We must strive to ensure our profession, and those in it, reflect the rich diversity of the communities in which we live and the students whom we support.
Each year the Diversity Abroad community gathers for Global Inclusion to tackle the challenges and opportunities diversity, equity and inclusion presents to the field of global education and cultural exchange.
- Gaining a better understanding of developments in the area of diversity and inclusion in global education.
- Being in a dedicated space to work with colleagues from around the nation to generate meaningful responses to the challenges colleges and universities face in reaching and supporting diverse and underrepresented populations for international programs.
- Using your time at the conference to identify opportunities to engage and collaborate with colleagues from yours and other institutions.
- Senior Level International Officers
- Senior Level Diversity & Inclusion Professionals
- International Students and Scholars Services (Directors & Advisors)
- Education Abroad (Directors and Advisors)
- Representatives from International Education Organizations
- Career Services
- Diversity/Multicultural (Directors, & Advisors)
- Deans, Faculty & Academic Department Chairs
- Student Academic & Student Support (TRiO, Student Affairs)
- Representatives of Government Agencies, Ministries of Education & Foreign Affairs
- K-12 Administrators, High School Counselors and College Admission Directors
- Public/Private Sector Human Resources & Recruitment Professionals
- Graduate Students